Dream from 2019

So now I feel inspired to share my dream I have had 2 years ago about humans situation now.. I didn't understood the meaning that time but now it is very obvious.. Unfortunately for this one dream I have no proof on the internet bcs I seem to shared it just with an email friend that time and can't finde it anymore 😔 so it's on u if u trust me or not.. And I write it in english bcs most can understand it and if not, I guess translation from English is mostly understandable 😁 and now I stop writing like anybody would thing this was important 😅 okay let's go ~


I am standing outside, in front of 2 ways..

On my left here is a path in the wood.. On my right here is a wooden ladder to a bridge that has the hight of the treetops, and it's next to the wood.. 


Im looking up to the bridge, and the blue sky.. I feel somehow drawn to this way.. But here are huge outbursts of fire in that sky.. I am sooo impressed by the beauty of those fires.. It is amazing 💕 I watching and enjoying it a while with good feelings.. But then I see those ppl over there, walking on the bridge. So close to those fires and I'm thinking .. They are crazy, it's dangerous.. I feel like this way is risky.. I can see, those ppl choosing this way, they seem very optimistic ppl.. And they are happy.. 


Nevertheless.. I am to scared and choose to go the left way, into the wood..


The ppl here seems very worried.. It's like they feel to have no choice but going this path.. Here is a very serious feeling in the ppl.. Like this theme of alive or die.. Its uncomfortable.. It is somehow depressing but I just observe them..


Im wondering why everyone is wearing winter cloth bcs it's not cold (and I still don't understand this part of the dream 😅 maybe I dreamed it in Summer 🤔) 


My fiew goes more up, like I have no body.. And I can see the "end" of the path.. Even tough there is no wall or something..

Just a black worm hole.. 


I see ppl have to go inside of this hole.. The mood is very like.. Maybe faint.. Like there is no choice.. And nobody knows what's on the other side.. They don't know what will happen with them.. Where will they come out..


Now I can see more this black hole and I can feel inside of it.. And it's difficult to describe it..

It's like the human going in there.. All their lifeforce goes back to the essence of life.. In the first chakra, at the lowest part of ur spine.. I feel that in my body.. It's like the essence of life.. The whole energy body of that human is minimized just to this basic life energy..


It feels very uncomfortable..


It also feels like there is no personality anymore..


Like just the body and a bit of life energy..


Really hard to explain..


In the next moment, I see the other side.. 


The worm whole is in a floor, it looks like in science fiction ufo or something.. Very technical.. Very sterile..

The hole is on the 1 end of the floor and on the other end of the floor. There is a liquid wall, u can't see it but if they come out, u see the liquid.. Like water..


Im standing outside and I see a wood.. It looks different than the first wood bcs that wood before was like an autumn or winter wood.. Now this one looks fresh and green and wild and like untouched.. Blue sky and so peacefull.. Very beautyfull im so impressed! I enjoy that.. It's feels so innocent.. 


But now my attention goes back to that woman that came just out the worm hole..

I see her in that technical floor and also the next human.. They look almost the same.. They wearing blue uniforms and they seem a bit inhuman..

Next thing I recognize is.. I can see the muscles and everything under their skin.. Not sure if there skin is just transparent or they don't have a skin..


Now the first woman comes out from that liquid wall.. Into the nature..

Now I see she has no hair.. They all have no hair.. They look not human.. They seems so unnatural..


I don't want belive that.. I feel very very sad.. I think.. How can that be.. That shouldn't happen.. I feel so sad and sad and sad.. I know I don't want this.. I don't want become this.. And I don't want anyone becomes this.. 


Bcs I don't finde the email I wrote this, I can't see what transits I had.. 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Vollmond in Fische

Being prisoned

Traum 17